Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday Find: Handmade Bliss

Sticking to my "cool etsy sellers I met at the fabulous finds craft show" theme this week's friday find is the wonderful christine of bliss handmade! She has quite the knack for combining fun colours, patterns, and textures to make a variety of goodies! I love her fabric covered button earrings the best...but apparently she doesn't put those online. Oh well - take a peek at a few of my other favs:


Man I love her fabric selections! I asked her for tips on her material sources as (surprise surprise) she gets everything off etsy! Now to track down her favourite shops...in the meantime please enjoy her wonderful creativity and if you're into vintage finds she's got a vintage shop too (apparnetly a trend for kelowna crafters). Fun! And if you're lucky enough to be in the vacinity, you can always check out a wide variety of bliss goodies at funktional or frock (where I also sell things - oo la la)! Hooray!

4 comments:

  1. Pretty cool! Too bad I won't be going to Kelowna this Christmas. I guess we could try a trip in January...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post Kate! Just the inspiration I've been searching for....

    Q

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOPS, Looks---what is the matter with my brain? Mom

    ReplyDelete