Saturday, March 5, 2011

animal beat box

Just in case you haven't had a chance to check out the wonderful viral video of the moment - take the next 2 minutes and 42 seconds to enjoy:



Hehe. I've seen this on a few blogs now and even though I've prescheduled a whole 12 days after after initially seeing it (the risk of writing posts in advance) I'm going to hope some of you (like mom and leslie at least) haven't come across it. If you have - sorry for the repetition but it is pretty fun! Happy saturday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! Jean totally ignored it, but I thought it was cool. I love that they got help from the scissor sisters. If you haven't seen it, you should look for their Any Which Way video on youtube. It's like the pride parade rolled into a video with a sushi cannon to top it all off. So awesome!

    ReplyDelete