Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Find: oh just jess

This week's find is the lovely crochet goodness from "oh just jess". I found her shop when I was searching through etsy's selection of yarn bows (which reminds me that I still haven't finished that knit bow headband I started in december....) and instantly fell for everything in her shop! My personal favourite is this lemongrass necklace:


That colour combination is totally awesome! Just think how that green would look with my (apparently recognizable from long distances) red hair! Although I do think the floral dress and cardigan add to the necklace's appeal (sort of granny chic/fantastic) so I'll have to get dress shopping to pull that one off. And just in case the bold knit accessory isn't your cup of tea - check out some of jess' other creations:


What fun! Plus to top it all off jess has kindly offered us 15% off too! Just enter "March15" at checkout! Yay! Which do you like best?

5 comments:

  1. I love the "granny chic", looks great! I want to learn how to crochet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first one, but I think it is more to do with the colours of that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the purple multi-strand necklace, though I think I'm liking the memory of the jersey one you blogged about ages ago. Also, I TOLD you that you needed a little more knitting practice before you knew how! Also, I can't believe Mom gave you all those needles when I'm the one who knits AND I have to go to zellers to buy awful ones on a weekly basis -- and still don't have the right ones! Grr and boo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS: Oh Just Jean loves listening to your blog every morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Jess! We're currently arranging a trade :) I am totally into her Fulton Necklaces ... Great feature!

    ReplyDelete