Wednesday, December 29, 2010

linen kitty coasters

If you're craving a little more craftiness for your post xmas/pre new years spare time take a moment to check out the super adorable linen kitty coasters tutorial on modcloth:


And you must know how much I love linen and items that protect your furnature and cats for that matter! Heck, I'm the epitome of a cat-less crazy cat lady! What a perfect project! All you need is a little sewing skill, some charming fabrics and time! Maybe I can incorporate this into one of our introductory crafting sessions with the girls from work (who've all resolved to make 2011 more handmade and crafty)! Fun! What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. May be that would be easier than the owl pot holder I still have to finish for you. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm I'm not one for making crafts but I sure would buy one of them! I love cats! How cute!!!

    ReplyDelete