Thursday, December 2, 2010

Pom Pom Place holders

The other day I was catching up with some of my fellow etsy sellers in the etsy chat room and came across a most wonderful product from one of the chatters, imeondesign. It's not surprising that is caught my attention, after all they are pom poms:


What a neat idea! Pom place holders! Perfect for all of you hosting holiday dinner parties and craving a little more pom pom in your decor! The super bright crisp pictures really sell me on them I mean look at one of them in white:


Lovely! And since I'm becoming quite the master of pom pom making these days I may actually be able to pull some of these off...except that I have no plans of any parties requiring place holders....minor details...what do you think of them?

5 comments:

  1. all the more reason to make them and then have a come and admire my pom pom place holders dinner party

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why not use them on your sale table as price holders. From what I rememeber you can never have too many of them.
    -linds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant idea, Anon, but they would have to be at indoor venues. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still think you should make pompom walruses into fridge magnets named Chumbley...

    These are neat because you could use the poms for something afterward too. Oh! And you could serve pomtinis and pomegranates at your pompom party! I'd show up for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this really is the season of the pom, if the frequency of pom-pom theme posts lately is any indication.
    i think i would like to see some bigger pom-poms. how about a giant pom-pom instead of a christmas tree? it could be strung with lights and decorated.

    -flucas

    ReplyDelete