Saturday, June 4, 2011

Find me at: Plush on Main!

A few weeks ago I got an email from Brigitte asking me about wholesale prices on my illustrated goodies. After a few messages back and forth we worked out what she wanted and I got to package up a whole box of items for her shop! I love doing packaging and was so excited to send my handmade goods away in the mail:


Where did they go you ask? Why a most wondrous little shop on Main Street in Vancouver called Plush! Lindsay and I recall visiting there during our Dan Mangan Main Street tour last year (in fact they were playing some Dan while we were there) and got to see all the fun handmade and local items Brigitte has for sale. Her shop may look small but it packs a punch! Plus there is a DIY workspace in the back where the ladies host workshops and projects (so fun)! Take a peek:


Oh! How exciting! Brigitte is thrilled with her new pins, magnets, and mirrors and even sent me a picture of my items in the store:


Hooray! Fox mirror was the first to sell (he is awfully cute) and hopefully they continue to do well in her charming shop. Next time you're in the area take a pop by, save on shipping, and adopt your own anthropomorphized friend. Or if you're not in the buying mood soak up the loveliness of local handmade goodies and give Brigitte a good, "Hello!" for me! Yay!

7 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Congratulations! This is amazing news! I'm very happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful! It looks like a fun store. I would love to go there but the chance of that happening soon is small. Our next "long" trip is to see Uncle Gary in Calgary. Maybe I will have to get the toes on my other foot fixed ...... no that is too extreme! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO COOL. Facebook will hear all about it. Maybe some of my Vancouver friends will go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH how great! Congrats, congrats!
    xo
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for you! How exciting! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. woah I am impressed! You should be really proud that is a huge deal!

    ReplyDelete