Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June!

Looks like 2011 is flying by with the arrival of June! I'm super excited for the added sunshine and daylight this month promises and (hopefully) some nice summery weather! In anticipation for the smoldering heat wave we could potentially receive, I have 1) purchased beach towels and 2) added "Hot in Herre" (the Jenny Owen Youngs cover) to the new monthly playlist! Not only is the song a hilariously good version of Nelly's original, but it also discusses the June month trend of high temperatures, and has cool singing antlered puppet heads in the video! That's a triple threat if you ask me! Take a listen:



I've also added a nice sprinkle of some old and new favs to the playlist which I highly recommend checking out if you're in for a musical treat. I'm also quite excited for my dear Fraser's bday this month (eep 31!) and my (usual) frantic search for a suitable birthday present for the impossible to buy for Fraser.

I'm contemplating adding a few new post features to the blog this month and would love your help in the decision making! What would you like to see more of on here? What posts do you enjoy that I have right now? (ie. images, projects, subject matter?) I aim to please!

7 comments:

  1. More fun Kate made items!!!!! Or things you want to make, but won't cuz you have no time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've mad my AMAZING pitch. I vote for it.
    And maybe more adventures of Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your projects, but like other subjects too! Bring it on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd have to say more baby stuff. People love babies. Especially baby goats. You'd better go on a road trip to Salmon Arm and take pictures of some at the petting zoo/corn farm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! You can give Fraser a trip to the petting zoo/corn farm in Salmon Arm for his birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just here:http://brightbazaar.blogspot.com
    and he had a "10 things I learned and loved this week" then he had 10 things...kinda stealing but MAYBE if you don't try to give complete credit and accolades it will be fine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Breakdancing penguins = greatest film clip ever! ^_^ I just like seeing the things you make! I'm sorry Fraser is hard to buy for, my Scott is too. Now I just craft him something with Darth Vader on it every year ^_^ There is much more variety in crafting!

    ReplyDelete