Sunday, June 5, 2011

Faux Gold battle + Terrarium = love!

I am fairly certain this terrarium from yellow brick home is calling my name. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it ever since I came across it on pinterest and it has consumed all of my daydreams. Just take a peek:


Ahh! So awesome! It conveniently combines two tutorials I have written about in the past (yet never actually managed to get around to)! See? It's meant to be. I must make this project. It is a simple formula too:

1. Revisit paper n' stitch's faux gold dino DIY and make some shiny new friends

2. Buy some basic terrarium ingredients and follow my instructions from that blog post I did last year some time

3. Combine.

4. Enjoy! (and show off my lovely creation with everyone who is willing)

Yup. It's as simple as that. Now I just need to finally buy some of the supplies (I have the jar - that's the hardest part right?) and get making! What do you think? Care to join me?

4 comments:

  1. Another thing for craft night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a nice terrarium. I have made them in the past. I wonder if I still have the jar? Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make it a little gold steggie fighting (and ultimately triumphing over) a little gold triceratops, and I'll be ALL OVER THAT. Let's make one for Jean for her first birthday! Might as well keep the dino theme going, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I would have totally made one of these as a kid if I had the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete