Saturday, June 11, 2011

Sing-a-long

After finding out that both Leslie and Lindsay have not heard of Dr. Horrible's Sing Along blog (gasp!), I realized that perhaps there are others out there that haven't experienced the musical hilarity of Neil Patrick Harris either! Eep! Well...perhaps it's not for everyone, but I sure think it is great (plus it makes for a whole slew of interesting bizarre Halloween costumes)! Let's see if the trailer entices you:



Ah! So good! Check out each charming episode on you tube and consider your life changed! Or maybe just feel slightly better about knowing what the third wee little stitches cross stitch pattern I featured yesterday? That's just as good right? Happy weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Ok, that looks pretty cool. Especially since it has that guy from Firefly, whose name I should probably know, but don't. I'll have to check it out. Maybe I'll love it so much that I buy that pattern too! (I haven't bought any patterns yet, though I am thinking about it).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know that there is a comic book about him and you can buy the sheet music? Thanks so much for doing this post because you just reminded me that this would make an awesome present for my boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What can I say? Weird! Mom (I like weird.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I <3 Dr Horrible! I didn't comment yesterday because I was instead rushing over to etsy and buying the pattern ^_^ I now have it in my hot little hands (figuratively, it's actually a pdf file) - thank you so much for alerting me to the fact that there was a weelittlestitches pattern I was missing ~_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! I need this in my life!!!! It even has the girl from The Guild in it! (Felicia Day)

    ReplyDelete