Saturday, June 25, 2011

Three things.

The Purl Bee does it again with yet another inspirational project including three of my favourite things - citrus fruit, felt crafting, and coasters! Oh my! Take a peek:


What a bundle of summery wonderfulness those are! I have never even thought about making felt coasters (and I do love a good hand stitching project)! Ah! Revolutionary light bulb moment! Ok, perhaps I am being a big enthusiastic about the idea...but I do think they'd be fun! How about you? What do you think?

7 comments:

  1. They look wonderful! I may try them if I can find some nice felt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! I love them - so bright, cheerful and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! I wouldn't want them to get dirty though, and my coasters always get dirty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cool! I love the colors. I think this would be a super fun project. I say go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look great but I don't see how felt coasters work. You wouldn't want them to get wet which kind of comes with being coasters. They would look great on a picnic table though.

    ReplyDelete