Monday, June 27, 2011

Thrifted Goods - Part II

Remember those fun thrifted goods I picked up this past Thursday? Well I'm putting them (well...one of them...) to use holding dinosaurs:


Rar! Don't those dinos look at home in that pyrex? I think so. You may wonder why I have such a selection of plastic prehistoric creatures - but here is a not so subtle hint:


Hehehe! That's right! I am one step closer to my dream of a gold dino terrarium! And yes...that t-rex is way too big for that jar, but the little guys just didn't have the same effect for that image. Now to get on with the planting and painting to complete this project...wish me luck...

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you should fill all your Mason jars with dinos too. Then you can have a dino-themed party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your completed dino jar. (Are you going to name him - - - -wait for it Mason?)

    ReplyDelete