Monday, November 19, 2012

A Mini Moo Miracle!

I know I've been talking about my best bud Lindsay a lot on here lately - but she's seriously the best! In fact, two Mondays ago I came home from an early shift at work to find her cutting up a ribbon party in my living room:


Oh what a colourful delight! There was even Doris Day playing and before I knew it I had some wonderfully finished (with very minimal effort from me) mini moo bookmarks:


Hooray! With all the joint pain I've been suffering from this fall I haven't been very physically able to do much crafting at all (poo) so it was so lovely to have her supple fingers and wrists assist me in making piles bookmarks:


Yay! It's mini moo miracle! There was no way I could have done all the punching and knotting on my own and now I have plenty o' bookmark/gift tags to give out with all my etsy purchases! Yipee! Happy Monday! 

4 comments:

  1. Yay for Lindsay! What a nice Monday surprise ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just in time for all of those Christmas orders and sales!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great friend and what cute bookmarks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What about Jim and his confetti vacuuming skills!

    ReplyDelete