Thursday, November 29, 2012

The joys of pendants!

I'm still swooning about the sweet bargains I got at the last vintage fair here in Victoria (link) and in that pile o' finds were a few pendants begging to be given a new life! I picked up some chain and findings at the bead store last weekend and with a few snips, cuts, and bends those pendants were ready to be strung! Hooray! Take a peek:


Lovely! I'm totally digging how pendants hang on nice long chains and since I added relatively small clasps and jump rings you can just slip the pendant off and switch it out! Yay! Just like that! Apparently I'm more drawn to gold than silver since all the pendants I have to swap with are 100% gold tone:


Yeah! I really like how each of the pendants has a different feel and style so they'll work into loads of different outfits in my closet. Now I just need to remember to rotate them and not just wear one for months (a trend I often get stuck into)...what do you think? Which is your fave? 

3 comments:

  1. I think for me it's a tie between the bear and the anchor. I can't make up my mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the blue oval pendant - it's so pretty ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love anchors (: I actually have an anchor necklace similar to that one that I wear almost every day.

    PS: Congratulations on being an aunt! (again) That snapshot is absolutely ADORABLE

    -Alynne

    ReplyDelete