Thursday, November 15, 2012

Instant Business Cards

The folks over at More Design Please (link) shared an amazing idea for an instant business card that I'm dying to try out. Bring on the key ring sized self inking stamp:

(source)

Isn't that concept just lovely? It would be so convenient and extra memorable too! Oh I don't have any cards on me - let me just stamp this random piece of scrap paper for you. I'm sold. I like it even better when a little cuteness is added too:

(source)

I haven't quite decided how to work all the letters of "scientific culture" into a circular 3/4" shape but when I do I'm jumping all over this one. What do you think? Are you a stamp fan? 


11 comments:

  1. this is the BEST!!!! I bet you can figure out something cute too!! I would be stamping everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a stamp fan and this is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing!!! Put it in the belly of the ameba dude?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a brilliant idea!! I need to show this to the bf. I think he would get a kick out of stamping people's coasters and things with ianvaydik.com.

    Too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so awesome - i want to stamp everything, every where!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is brilliant idea.i need to try it out for Metal business cards..that might useful there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great. I need to print plastic business cards and i will also think about your idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so great.A new idea using stamp as card,I have been visiting various blogs for Plastic card Printing . I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with valuable information... Regards.

    ReplyDelete