Saturday, November 10, 2012

Infinite Cute!

Happy Caturday! I love any excuse for posting cute cat pictures and this one really takes the cake. While Fraser is away on practicum he's been sending me cute cat pictures each morning to help perk up my day. He sent me this gif a few days ago and I was so fond I thought I'd find it on the internet to share with all of you! I mean who doesn't love an infinite game of ping pong between my two favorite coloured kitties? 

(source)

Ahaha! Boy does that ever make me laugh! Today I've got a wonderful Saturday planned including homemade crock pot cider, crafting, treats, and some much needed catch up time with my best pal Lindsay! Hooray for long weekend visits! What do you have planned for the weekend? 

2 comments:

  1. I have lesson planning planned for all weekend!!! Hooray!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Caturday to you too! Love that Giffy! Sounds like you have a great saturday planned, I've been spent mine so far sleeping in, and going into the lab to finish some experiments. Hopefully tonight I'll be cozy with the bf and watch a movie. In other news I've nominated you for a blog award http://www.mylifeinalabcoat.com/2012/11/a-blog-award-for-me-liebster.html

    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete