Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Avocado Love!

There's nothing quite like reading through my blog roll and seeing a picture of my very own creations! Lesley Jean from Yessiree Petunia (one of my favourite vintage etsy shops I gabbed about here) bought an avocado brooch from me a while back and was a dear to write a post featuring my shop on her blog (link)! She even included a snap shot of her sporting my handmade smiling pal and he couldn't look sharper on that mustard scarf:

(source)

Oh Lesley - you've made my day! I am always so thrilled to hear about happy customers and am even more excited to see my craftiness in action! Thanks for the feature and great picture Lesley! You rock! 

3 comments:

  1. That avocado brooch looks even cuter when he's being worn by someone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That brooch looks perfect on that lovely mustard scarf! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just love that avocado! and he is just perfect on that scarf! can i have both, the scarf and mr avocado please?!

    ReplyDelete