Saturday, November 3, 2012

At long last - an update!

Yesterday morning I was one determined lady. After the past few weeks of a complete and utter of productivity I was sure that I would get at least one thing crossed off my to do list! The verdict? Success! I finally got around to listing my embroidery hoops in my etsy shop! I even had some nice filtered natural light to photograph in too. Check out my babies that are up for grabs:


Hooray! I forgot how time consuming making etsy listing is, which totally explains why I've been focusing on craft shows and consignment these days. It does feel good to refresh the shop up a bit though, I even redid the shop sections for easier searching too! Yay! Just in time for the holiday buying season! You can take a peek at the listings in my embroidery hoop art section (link)! Yipee! Happy buying! 

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Kate, these are so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! They would be so cute in a kids room, or this grown ass adults bedroom! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to miss Primary Pups when it sells...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! I rememeber stressing out the whole market that these would sell and I wouldn't be able to buy one...but then I couldn't decide who I liked best....ahh the decisions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh, I am hoping some of these will still be in stock when I finally get paid! (grrr payroll ... >_<) I especially love that cute little cactus!!

    ReplyDelete