Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday Find: Emho Collections

Well it's Friday and since Halloween has passed we are jumping straight into xmas! Okay, so I treat November more as a preparation month and December as time to decorate for the holidays, but when I saw these darling needle felted mushroom ornaments from Emho Collections (link) I just had to share them! Aren't they just the cutest?

(source)

I think they would look super sweet on a tree or maybe just strung up together in a little garland! I must admit I am a sucker for the amanitas and these rainbow delights are just too tempting! Perhaps I'll need to work on my needle felting skills this winter and attempt my own versions (probably with little smiles on them too)! What do you think? Have you ever dabbled in felting? 

3 comments:

  1. I hope to see these on our Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. put those on a cute little charlie brown christmas tree with maybe a little fawn and a bunny and it would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete