Friday, November 23, 2012

Friday Find: Made Mary

Today we peek into a world of amazing felt ball garlands thanks to etsy's Made Mary (link)! After painstakingly struggling to make my own felt balls, my appreciation has grown for how much love and care goes into each one of those little fibre friends and Made Mary strings them together perfectly to make glorious decorations like this one: 

(source)
I love the different effects each colour combination makes and would be thrilled to hang a string of these on my xmas tree! Heck, they'd be great hanging just about anywhere! Not into garlands? They've got lots of other fun goodies in the shop too - like paper suncatcher strings, scarves, and fabric swatch calendars! Oh my! Now to decide which colour I like best...any thoughts? 


3 comments:

  1. These would look really nice on our Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink! Or- jewel tones to be less self centered. You should definitely have jewel tones. And put them on your tree! Fraser is a decorating genius! Or if that would take up too much space on your tiny tree, maybe on the mantel?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely! My favourite colour combination is the "retro blues", but I think that's because they match my Christmas colour scheme almost perfectly! ~_^

    ReplyDelete