Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Throw in some cross stitch

As you may already know, I am a huge fan of post! There's nothing quite as thrilling as a shopping spree in a cute stationary shop and something extra wonderful about receiving mail that isn't a bill! I'd love to say I'm an avid pen pal-er but unfortunately since moving to Victoria I seem to have lost my touch, as well as misplacing my address book on many occasions. Rats. I think I need to rekindle my love affair with mail by working on my organization and when I saw this adorable cross stitched letter organizer from Camille Styles blog (link), obviously I was oozing with excitement. Just look at how darling it is:

(source)

Ah! I have the feeling you might be able to find one of those metal mesh organizers from the dollar store and since I already have loads of embroidery floss and yarn to stitch with it would be pretty simple to execute.  In theory it would even let me be organized enough to keep letters I need to reply to in one spot and *gasp!* maybe not lose that address book of mine! Oh what a thought! For now I will be keeping my eyes peeled for letter organizers and  hope that will be enough motivation to be better at replying to all those cards and letters that are hidden in the piles of papers hiding around my house! Oh my! What do you think? Do you love mail as much as I do? 

3 comments:

  1. Maybe you need a correspondence desk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll put correspondence desk area on the list for our future house Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I would need to stitch some words on mine, something like "pay your bills!" ~_^

    ReplyDelete