Tuesday, November 27, 2012

iCat

I am such a sucker for cute.  Fraser has even fully embraced my cuteness addiction and sends me cute animal pictures each morning while he is away.  I even find myself surfing the internet for cute kitty pictures and sit there giggling at all the adorable fluffy kitties! Oh my! I find myself constantly surrounding myself with cuteness and think one of these iCat earphone jack covers would take me to the next level. Just take a peek:
(source)
Eee! Boy are those ever cute! Too bad I doubt they'd fit on my phone with its case on (which is totally necessary for how clumsy I am) but if you're interested in them you can pick them up here (link). I'm not totally sold on the $23 price tag on these - but they are certainly entertaining. Under closer inspection I'm not sure I'd want one of those kitties near the bottom with their little fuzzy balls showing...which...is atomically accurate I suppose but nothing I'd like to see on a daily basis.  I'll stick to swooning over the first three kitties for now! What do you think? Are you a fan of cute? 

8 comments:

  1. They are adorable! Specially love the little calico one, but for $23, I think I'll have to admire from afar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they would fit on your phone you would definitely be getting some of these for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't deal with cat photos. I even wrote a post about my dislike for the frequency they appear on my favourite blogs. http://nicolescoffeeshop.blogspot.ca/2012/05/plea-to-cat-lady-bloggers.html

    But, even so, I think these little guys and their little balls are hilarious and pretty cute. I might have to go for a different animal if I were to get one, though, just so I can hold up my end of the cat-hating deal. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha - oh Nicole, I am sure there are loads of people out there in the anti-cat-boat, but little puppies with balls would be similarly cute/fuzzy/disturbing.

      Delete
  4. I love them!!! and am stuck in the ozone again!! Can't access my web sites oh, well one day computer girl or boy will come and save me. Until then I will miss you. Grandpa bought a new car. it is a Honda (green) that look like our escape. It is cold in the basement so I an going yo higher ground.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are adorable! I just wish the price was a little more reasonable on them. I bet you could make one with some Fimo clay and an inexpensive set of headphones...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder if the balls are optional? I didn't notice they were there until I read further lol Still very (pricey) cute

    ReplyDelete