Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Find: Ladybird Likes

Today's find is a lovely little etsy shop called Ladybird Likes (link) that is full of bits of wood, repurposed vintage fabric, pretty paper, and lots of love! I am a particular fan of the collar clips, although since I rarely wear collared shirts but have loads of cardigans (seriously - you should see my closet) I think they would make perfect sweater clips! Just check out the cute little black kitties:

(source)

Eee! Adorable! Not a cat fan? How about these other goodies I'm swooning over:

(source)

Oh my that owl pin is cute...and those minty hearts, or the moons, or that pretty delicate butterfly! OoOo! So much niceness! Don't take my word on it though - check out the shop and see for yourself (link)! Happy Friday Lovelies! 

3 comments:

  1. You're really easy to Christmas shop for! All I have to do is read through your blog before the end of November. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been restraining myself from ordering everything from her shop for weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh - those collar clips! So awesome! I also love the vintage lady brooches they have ^_^

    ReplyDelete