Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Bring on the change!

Good morning! Notice anything different around the blog today? I sure hope so! After my miserable attempt at a late night blog redesign two nights ago I thought I'd give it another go. Say hello to a brighter more vibrant and simplified scientific culture blog! I've even added an "about" page if you're new to the blog too (or want to hear me ramble on about myself)! Yipee! I hope to do a few more tweeks to the design over the next few weeks but my web design skills are quite limited so it may take a while....

So I'm dying to know...what do you think?

9 comments:

  1. I love the white on colour! It is like spring cleaning. I would change out the colour for your etsy title though. Yellow doesn't help the white say "give me your money" All I look at is the soundtrack title. Maybe swap the two?

    On a side note: I'm going to leave Wendy's ticket at your work on my way out of town!

    Yay for changes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great! love the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks wonderful!!! (Great was take by Amanda.) I really like your photo with the friendly smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! I'm really bad with designing my own blog so I know the amount of work taht goes into it too! Love your header and photo/about me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it it looks great! I agree with berylemcc, very nice pic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOH! So nice! I like that you used your stuff (beaker, graduated cylinder and Erlenmeyer flask!) for the header now, very cute! Also glad for the smiley Kate pic too. Now I won't forget what you look like when you're gone... sniff

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! And I also love your little chlamydia dude! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great! I love the new header! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks really fresh, Kate :) Love it! Thank you too for my little fox pin - I checked the mail box for the 1st time in a week+ and voila! there your happy mail was! Very sweet. Thank you very much indeed! I shall treasure it most sincerely :)

    ReplyDelete