Monday, August 15, 2011

A yarn ball friend hello!

Another week has gone by and boy have I been busy! Not only am I amidst preparing for my move in a few weeks (eep, that soon?) but I've also been a busy little bee working on my new illustrations for Caroline's yarn shop! Last week I showed you my first completed design (the red waving hello yarn ball) and I figured this week I could show you the rest of the gang! As you may know, I sell my button and magnets in sets of three so let's greet red yarn ball's other crafty friends, blue snip and needle ball and purple knitting ball:


Oh don't they make a great trio!? I really like the light and dark contrast for the yarn texture and (of course) the muted jewel tones! Let's not forget those wide set eye smiles too! So much fun! Not into knitting? Not to worry - you can get the yarn ball cuties as a crochet themed set instead:


Hooray! Pinback button fun for all yarn crafters! So what do you think? Which is your favourite? Would you rather get a knit set of a crochet one? Just wait until you see the other two button sets I've come up with! OooO I'm excited!

And since it's Monday, let's not forget this weeks winner of my "thanks for reading and commenting on my blog" giveaway! This week is Gillian from Craftzilla! Give me a shout and I'll send your celebratory badge in the mail! Yay! One more week to go with the freebies so keep on being awesome and reading and maybe you will be the lucky winner next week! Happy Monday! Anyone want to come over and help me pack?


8 comments:

  1. I sure don't want to help you pack, but I love the new designs so far, and would love to visit before we leave tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, don't stress about packing. It is pretty much the easiest thing. have you been packing non essentials while watching TV like I told you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!

    I love your illustrations<3 your little yarn balls are lovely, my fav is the purple one i think but i really love all of them(:

    I really suck at packing...but how exciting is that you re moving!
    Hope you have an awesome week! full of crafty projects and banana pie!(;

    Carmila Ponycat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the knitting needle ball of yarn, but they are all adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay just emailed you:)

    The knit ones are super adorable!

    Don't stress about the packing and such, it'll be all good and worth it! And will eventually get done :P

    Gillian

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE THEM!! I especially love that you included a crocheter!! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're so cute! I would totally get the crochet set over the knit set though (I'm biased because I suck at knitting!) ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. are you still selling these???

    ReplyDelete