Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My third yarn-y set of buttons revealed!

We've made it to day three of showing you my new button designs so today I'm revealing my third and final button set for Caroline's new yarn shop this fall. What do yarn lovers, crafters, and pretty much everyone on the internet have in common you may wonder? Why a love for kitties! No? You disagree - just check out these yarn playing cuties:


Ahaha. Fraser and Jim thought I was doing a comic story about a kitty playing (and then killing but still playing with) his yarn ball, but I think the variety of colour and kitty types makes for a much more pleasing button set. I do have a soft spot for that dead yarn ball though - cat's are crazy about playing with dead things don't you think? Well maybe one day they will cure cat allergies and Fraser and I will be able to get our own yarn lovin' kitten...but for now these buttons will have to do.

Oh! And just because this is my final button set, this is not the end of the yarn themed illustrations! Stay tuned for my two special "just for pocket mirror" designs I'll show you tomorrow! OoO! So exciting! What do you think of my yarn ball kitties?

6 comments:

  1. love love love them! no hate here, just love them all. awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!

    I got my cute umbrella button in the mail yesterday! I love it! :) I'm going to wear it and hope it brings some rain to Texas. It's so hot and dry here! Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola!

    I love your little kitties! the one with the dead yarn ball is my favoriteXD
    Did i tell you i have a new kitten? well i do! her name is Pony and she es crazy about yarn balls! i cant knit around her anymore...

    Hope you have an awesome day full of yarn balls and chunky monkey(;

    Carmila Ponycat

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Can't wait for tomorrow's post!

    ReplyDelete