Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Find: Butterfly Love

Today's find is a shop that has some items that are seriously close to my heart. Behold - adorable knitted test tube:


Oh if only I could knit! Etsy's Butterfly love has an assortment of awesome amigurumi knitted plush and patterns that you are sure to love. All you need is a little time, patience, yarn, and some little black eyes and you could be making loads of new friends! Check out a few of my favourites:


Oh my I'm swooning! I may need to get my knitting skills in check just so I can make that pill family...unless someone who is already a pro knitter wants to make them for me (hint hint sister)! Hehe. Alas, butterfly love is totally a fun shop to check out, and even if you aren't won over by woolly handmade pals it is worth a look! Happy Friday!

5 comments:

  1. oooh these are so cute! I especially love the pills :D Sorry I haven't been round for a bit - I've been away and mega busy recently but I LOVE the new look! It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Even if I'm not sciencey enough to understand it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them!<3 the test tube is adorable!

    thanks for sharing(: have a great day!

    Carmila P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the caterpillar! I could make you the pills OR... you could come visit me and we could make them together. I think I'll make Mom some in the colours of Dr. Mario - what do you think?

    ReplyDelete