Sunday, August 28, 2011

Everything is better on babies.

Did you know that I am planning to get into screen printing? Even though I haven't experimented with fabric printing since high school, I've decided to step up my crafty game and dive into yet another new craft hobby! My printing materials are very much still boxed up from the move (oh! good news! we made it to Victoria and have what seems like a million hours of unpacking and work to do!) but I am looking forward to having a new way to create! I am especially in love with these cute lined paper designed shirts from Ucreate:


Hooray! Just in time for back to school! Although I'm sure that baby is a bit young for school just yet, that onesie is particularly adorable. Looks like we'll need to make this for baby Jean! What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I like it(: i think it looks adorable!

    Have an awesome week and good luck unpacking, play music while you do it(;

    Carmila Ponycat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck yeah! I love baby Jean and I love lined paper! Do it up!

    ReplyDelete