Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Find: Phil Barbato

Today's find is the ultimate cuteness of little round teeth and very wide set eye plush of etsy's Phil Barbato. Just check out this baby octopus:


Isn't he the cutest!? Not a fan of orange? Not to worry Phil will customize your eight legged pal to suit your needs! Perhaps you are in the mood for some mammals. Take a peek at some of his custom ape plush:


Oh my! So much adorableness! I am also drooling over the plush Wookie he's made as well. But that's not all, there are loads of illustrated goodies in his shop worth checking out as well! What do you think? Are you overwhelmed with cute this Friday?

6 comments:

  1. I knew it. I love, love, love this blog! I was having a bit of a bummer morning and looking at all the colourful things on your blog and your always happy face = awesome!
    I'm doing a shout out on Yard Sale Snoop. Canadian girls rock!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate, just found you via Erin. She was godamn right, your blog is fabulous. I've been drooling unashamedly over your pyrex and your post about foot stools and poufs. I'll be back! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    you´re right! they are really cute<3
    thanks for sharing! your blog always makes me smile(: no, really smile --> XD thats better...

    Hope youre having a wondeful friday! full of inspiration and cuteness:p

    Carmila Ponycat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the octopus may try and make one. Have sewing machine must experiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE! Those wookies are so amazing! They're like the cool cousin of that Vancouver 2010 olympics mascot. The octopus is totally rad also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEKS! I love the furry ones with the heart tummy so much!

    ReplyDelete