Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Bring on the Chevron!

Time to combine my love for chevron patterns and jewelry by making this amazing chevron necklace from Dismount Creative:


All you need is minimal jewelry making skills, a little nail polish, and voila! you've got yourself one new awesome necklace for friends to drool over. I am semi tempted to skip the metal and go with polymer clay (since I already have that at home and wouldn't require me having to leave the house) but we'll see. I've got hours of button making going on at the moment so I will leave this project on the back-burner until I have a little more free time. What do you think? Are you getting your metal snips out as we speak?

7 comments:

  1. A very classic design that looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    I love your necklace<3 you are a very talented girl you know? yeah, im sure you know:p

    Have a great day! And if you love sweet things chocolate-strawberry (ish) make sure you stop by and check out our kitchen day post(;

    Carmila Ponycat

    ReplyDelete
  3. that necklace is adorable! i may have to try this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome. I haven't said that lately. awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this Kate- glad everyone likes it! I say give polymer clay a try... in my opinion there is nothing PC can't do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cool - I love that you were blogging about it at the same time that I was instant messaging you to ask if you'd seen it. So totally your style.

    ReplyDelete