Sunday, August 21, 2011

This is me...except with an iPad.

Do you ever see or read things on the internet and identify with them completely? I certainly do. I figure either there are a ton of people out there just like me, or perhaps just a select few crazy ones that also enjoy blogging and cats. Check out this comic from cat vs. human:


Ahahaha! Yup totally me with a few minor adjustments (no actual live cats in the bed with Fraser's allergies and replace iPhone with iPad). Seriously - I have no idea how I ever functioned without the internet at my finger tips. Pretty much every morning (or late night awakening) involves me grabbing my heat pad and sticking it on whatever body part is giving me troubles and then reaching for the iPad and checking my email, Pinterest, and addicting cute free apps (right now I'm all over Smurf gardening and Tiny Zoo). Ah what a hard life I live! I also find the early morning bed internet surfing wonderful for watching videos (generally involving either cute cats or how to do cool hairstyles) which is the perfect way to start your day if you ask me! How about you? Are you addicted to the internet?



4 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I love cat vs. human(: Im a little addicted... i guess:p
    Sleeping with kittens...not a great idea, i have to sleep with Pony now and everynight she wakes up at 1 am and starts playing around like a madcat:p not so funny after a few nights... but a love her after all:p

    Hope you´re having a lovely day!

    Carmila Ponycat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I'm addicted to the internet, though I do get a little twitchy if I don't check my email or facebook for a few days. Did you read the Bloggess today? It's all about her rheumatoid arthritis attack, which made me think of lupus and heat pads (and you). Maybe she needs some kitty videos and an ipad to make things better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As anyone who has been to my house I have a very nasty cat. He loves me and even then he still attacks me once in awhile! I would not like to be a thief entering our house when Percy is on guard. He would get a wild killer cat attacking them. He is a challenge when someone new comes as they sometimes don't believe sure a cute kitty could be so mean. Trust me he is one mean cat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's completely ruined my social skills in the home - I watch TV, and myself & my house-mate are there on our lap-tops. I go to bed, and I have my smart-phone or laptop on so I can look at stuff I don't need to know about. I get the irrits if I'm without access against my will.

    Is this addiction? Probably!

    ReplyDelete