Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Brahbrah

Do you ever watch a movie and instead of just enjoying the film, you spend the whole time obsessing over where you know that actor from? I'm definitely one of those people. I don't want to admit defeat and run to the computer to check either, I'd rather have the satisfying realization on my own, you know? I had one of those moments the other day when I was watching Whip It. I really enjoyed the movie (being a sucker for girly feel good flicks) but I just couldn't pin point where I knew the roller derby team captain "Maggie Mayhem" from! Here she is on the right:


I knew she played some odd-ball character in some quirky show but which one was it? After many moments of torment I figured it out! What other show am I that obsessed enough with to sculpt remotely referenced characters from and sell them on etsy? Why flight of the conchords of course! I quote that show daily! How could I not have an intimate imaginary relationship with each episodes' characters? That's right - Kristen Wiig played Brahbrah in season two (that crazy woman who lost her epileptic dog). There she is:


*Sigh* I feel so much better now for solving that puzzle! Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I hate it when I can't remember where I have seen someone in a movie and I can't place where it saw them! Mom

    ReplyDelete