Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I need more FOTC in my life

Is anyone else super depressed about the lack of flight of the conchords in their life like I am? Well be sad no more with these lovely DIY brett and jemaine paper dolls from morgan gleave!


These really make me wish I had a colour printer! (oh wait...I do have one, it's just still in the box and there's no space for it in my room). Maybe I'll get motivated enough to go down to office depot and get them done there...then I could recreate my own quirky FOTC episodes! Hahaha! Could you imagine! I better get on this...

4 comments:

  1. I know where there is a colour printer. Upstairs in my, ahem, sewing room. It is not covered in fabric either! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Jemaine looks a lot better than the Bret -- but Bret is my fave!

    And I'm pretty sure you're playing out your own FOTC "episodes" (ahem) with your Bret and Jemaine pillow cases that Quinn made you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I've nominated you for an award! Check it out here:
    http://glamgeekchic.blogspot.com/2010/04/award-for-me.html

    Those dolls are awesome! Love it!

    ReplyDelete