Friday, April 30, 2010

Tea with Lindsay!

Well it's the day before the big craft show so while I get the pleasure of road tripping to Kelowna with a car full of crafty goods, I figure I'd give you a sneak peak of the wonderful framed tea post cards lindsay bought!


I think they look so sharp in those Zeller's great buy frames and I can't wait to see where she hangs them in her darling kitchen! I really like the idea of the multiple use out of the cards and really like the idea of marketing them as "art postcards" just like leslie and lindsay mentioned back when I debuted my postcards a while back (link). They actually sold out a lot quicker than I expected so we'll see how quickly the second print of sets goes...or maybe I'll just sell out of all my goods at the craft sale and need to start reconsidering my career goals...who knows...

3 comments:

  1. That is a great use for your postcard as they stay in your home for you to enjoy long term. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad I will be packing them away and moving back home...Oh I will miss them.
    -Linds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally a good call. I have mushrooms on the wall across from my upstairs bathroom.

    ReplyDelete