Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Find: Fox in the Woods

This week's find is thanks to sweet sweet life. She so lovingly pointed out how distractingly cute the crochet amigurumi goodies at fox in the woods are and I wholeheartedly agree! Here are my favs:


That baby yeti in a tea cup is too cute for words! And the little party dresses and skirt on the bunnies and fox are extra darling! The patterns are available in the shop as well so if you're feeling crafty and adventurous you can create your own! Just in case you don't have enough projects on the go...

4 comments:

  1. Oh, how I would love a party dress bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad I don't like to crochet! They are very cute. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are the best!!! The dresses are soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I haven't made amigurumi since I bought those knitting patterns for dolls off etsy. That reminds me, I should really put some eyes on my robot.

    ReplyDelete